Position: Client Relationship Manager
Compensation: 1099; Based solely on business development
We are currently looking to add a dynamic, high-caliber Client Relationship Manager. Responsibilities include developing new clients and providing excellent ongoing client service. Compensation is virtually unlimited and creates incentives for bringing in new business and maintaining it. Our Relationship Managers are also responsible for administering our proprietary Risk Assessment Tool as well as facilitating contracts, applications, and asset transfers. Client Relationship Managers will NOT be responsible for furnishing specific investment decisions or recommendations. Investment management is done by the Chief Investment Officer and Portfolio Management Team. Candidates must appreciate our quantitative approach to risk management and portfolio construction. You will enjoy our business model, which places great emphasis on the client, and is devoid of the conflicts of interest found in so many areas of financial services. Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as a hard working demeanor, will lead to success and advancement in our growing company. Training, CRM tools, and print/digital collateral are provided.
- Develop new client relationships through many sources, including networking events, presentations, proactive business-to-business development calls, e-mail campaigns, and professional referrals.
- Learn and clearly articulate Friedenthal Financial’s business model and investment process to potential clients.
- Partner with the Portfolio Management Team to understand investment selection and risk management process.
- Guide new clients through the risk assessment and account opening process.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing timely account updates and continually assessing risk objectives and investment goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business or Marketing preferred)
- Previous track record in networking/external sales and business development
- High level of integrity and demonstrated history of success
- Effective time management and communication skills, including written and verbal presentation ability
- Desires unlimited income potential, flexibility, and long term career control
- Deep interest in financial services and investment management
- FINRA Series 65 or 66 license (will sponsor the right candidate)
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to Info@FriedenthalFinancial.com