Employer Sponsored 401k
Summary – As a Money Manager, Friedenthal Financial brings the best math, technology, and data to your company’s 401k plan design and maintenance. We partner with premier Record-keepers and Custodians. Our transparent fees align all of our interests. Our services include the following:
Plan Design and Monitoring
- We create a broadly diversified selection of low-cost, transparent mutual funds.
- Our Portfolio Management Team monitors and maintains fund selection.
- Friedenthal Financial serves as Fiduciary (alongside Plan Trustee) under ERISA Section 3(21).
- A Comprehensive Investment Policy Statement is prepared for you.
- We perform due diligence on TPA/Record-keepers and Custodians, to select a strong partner for us both.
- Plan fund choices are combined into selectable model portfolios based on various granular risk levels designed to achieve superior diversification and targeted risk profiles.
- Educational materials display useful statistics on each model portfolio including aggregate cost, historical relative volatility and current dividend yield.
Plan Participant Education
- Periodic presentations are delivered to employees on risk tolerance and proper portfolio selection.
- We provide a risk worksheet to help participants gauge their risk tolerance.
- Supplemental educational materials are distributed, including digital media.
- We facilitate an easy transition to new plans by mapping current plan assets to nearest new plan proxy.
- A Qualified Default Investment Allocation (QDIA) is provided for participants who have not yet selected a new contribution allocation.
- Plan participants are educated on new plan choices and the selection process.